Thursday, June 23, 2011

The 5th Child....

does exist!

She sleeps a lot these days.
From 2011-06-23

She does have a way of waking up as I'm about to work out! However, I out smarted her today by sticking the Excersaucer in the workout room right in front of the mirror! Go Mom!
From 2011-06-23

Savannah had had enough of that after awhile & I tried taking pictures of us together (notice Mom hardly shows up in pictures).
From 2011-06-23

full body view
From 2011-06-23

I took all the bigger girls to the Ski Show for the first time this summer. I don't think any of them but Caroline are ready for that again. It was HOT, & the action of the ski show was not enough for their attention span. Caroline would have LOVED to have stayed & climbed the pyramid. One day, baby girl! Promise!

Only one shot from the ski show of Uncle Hunter stretching for his act. He's the BEST uncle ever!
From 2011-06-23

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment so I know you stopped by!